Re: [lro] Blizzard of '03, Awesome.

From: Nick Danger (nick@hackermonkey.com)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 09:51:46 EST

    On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 22:46, brian girasoli wrote:

    > so while we'll be getting hammered here in eastern
    > connecticut tomorrow, i can look outside at my landy,
    > which still isn't running due to the starting
    > problems. maybe i can go outside and run the
    > windshield wipers and heater for a bit just to get a
    > feel for what it's going to be like next winter.

    Heat? You have heat? :-)

    I just got the shovels out of the garage and looked at the rover sitting
    there. Shoveled the 8"-10" or so I had so far. Makes me REALLY wish I
    hadn't taken the hard top off before I was really going to start work.
    The snow is a light fluffy and powdery kind. Bad for snowballs but great
    fun for driving through snow drifts and fun stuff like that. Right now I
    think its a bit cold to be driving with no top or windscreen.

    So the New Haven, CT, tally for 10am is about 8-10" and climbing.

    -Nick