Re: [lro] Transfer case. Again.

From: d.h.lowe (dhlowe@idirect.com)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 19:07:54 EST

    J.L You are truly a LandRover man. Having spent too many hours over the years
    lying in the snow under a lanny could I offer a suggestion. I use a large tarp
    over the vehicle (old pool cover) with rocks around the edge to hold it down and
    broom sticks to hold it up where I need to. I use my Coleman light for
    illumination and heat. Gets cosy eventually and beats having swollen and frozen
    fingers. Use two or three tuques on your head and your fingers will not get as
    cold.(yep, you read that right)
    Dave