[lro] non lr: vw suv /a bit of LR content

From: KURT W. KRAUSS (kwkrauss@knlaw.net)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 08:37:44 EST

    The VW Touareg is coming in June '03 as an '04 model. It was co-developed with Porsche, which will come out with its own version called Cayenne (which will be more expensive). The VW is slated to sell in the upper $30Ks to mid $40Ks and is being compared favorably to the new Rangie in the press. It looks to be of high quality in the photos I've seen.
    Now for some LR content - I was pleased to learn that Rovers North has reintroduced the late SII/SIII wiper arm and blade in stainless/chrome. I removed the existing chrome ones from my '73 NAS SIII because when I purchased it from the original owner, the wiper blades were black and the arms were chrome - it didn't look right. So, I retrofitted the all black arms which looked better (and are no doubt safer because there's reduced glare from the matte finish) but were not original. Just got my new all chrome set in this week from RN and will return to the original look.
    Kurt W. Krauss
    1973 NAS Series III
    2000 Discovery SII
    2003 Audi allroad 6 speed

    --
    ====
    Sender:

    The information contained in this e-mail message, together with any attachments hereto, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the addressee[s] named above. The message and the attachments are or may be an attorney-client or other privileged or protected communication. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or have not been authorized to receive it for the intended recipient, you have received this message in error. You are not to read, review, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message, any attachments thereto, or their contents. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail message or call (973) 335-3900, and delete the original message. Thank you for your cooperation. _______________________________________________ LRO mailing list LRO@land-rover.team.net http://land-rover.team.net/mailman/listinfo/lro