[lro] LR 1 - Kia 0

From: Patrick Parsons (patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 02:14:42 EST

    I guess I need to add a Kia logo to my front bumper.

    I let my 110 roll into the trunk of the car ahead of me at a stop light and
    my front D-B recovery point punched a neat hole in the trunk of a Kia Rio.
    There goes the trunk of that car.

    Thankfully, the recovery point kept the rest of my steel bumper from
    crunching tail lights and the rest of the rear of the tin can, err, car,
    ahead of me.

    Oh well. Another day, another dime.

    --pat.