Re: [lro] Maxidrive

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 08:26:58 EST

    >> A Series owner that doesn't want to get out in the wet or cold?
    >> It's
    >> wet and cold inside the damn thing, what's the big deal about getting
    >> out
    >>
    > Okay, now I really do sound silly...

    Oh dear, at the risk of sounding sillier, as I've gotten older the
    prospect of getting out of the Rover and laying down in the mud to
    check fluids has lost much of it's appeal.

    One of my current projects, assuming the ground dries long enough for
    me to finish it, is adding a dip stick to both the gearbox and the
    transfer case. I like the idea of checking fluids huddled up with the
    Kodiak heater out of the rain and without mud in my hair.

    I guess I'm just not with the programme anymore.

    TeriAnn J. Wakeman
    Santa Cruz, California
      http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

    A member of the internet community since 1985.