Re: [lro] Maxidrive

From: Gbrovers@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 00:26:48 EST

    In a message dated 2/12/03 7:28:44 PM, urbncby@sgi.net writes:

    << run I would be so much happier not having to get out in the wet and/or cold

    >to spin those rear hubs.

    What I do is lock them in at the beginning of the trail and leave them locked
    until I'm done with the it if I don't feel like getting in and out. The
    manual diff lock is a very stout unit so a little wind up (or even a lot)
    isn't going to hurt it. Also since you are off road you are releasing most of
    the wind up with tire slippage anyway.

    Bill
    GBR