[lro] MB Surfin Safari

From: Todd Schlemmer (nullman@centurytel.net)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 02:32:08 EST

    Hey Pat
    I remember - RAGS Mercedes Club, It's over by Tim's Fine Cigars

    Here you go:
    http://www.centurytel.net/nullman/Hawaii/vehicles/DSCN0001(1).JPG
    More:
    http://www.centurytel.net/nullman/Hawaii/vehicles/

    These are just interesting vehicles I found on the Big Island, during Dec
    2001. We were there a month, so I had some time to explore. NOT
    thumbnailed, they're in no particular order; include the Wood-panelled MB
    Safari 300D, buncha WWII (?) jeeps, a zuke, and a SIII 88 with a respray in
    Waimea/Kamuela. I saw a red 110 in Waimea too, but it was moving, so no
    pic.

    Todd Schlemmer
    Vashon Island, WA
    www.ozedeph.com