[lro] Re: Installing a Weber on an SII

From: Tim Czajka (timczajka@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 13:36:17 EST

    Jim Hall wrote:
    >Did you ever put an electric fuel pump on? We all had problems with the
    >stock pumps at high altitudes.

    I recall you mentioning that fix, but soon after I acquired
    a V6 for my long put off conversion - so I never got around
    to trying it. The engine and transmission are still sitting
    over at Keith's - I'm afraid he is going to start charging
    me a storage fee if I don't get my act together. No school
    bus conversions until I finish the Land Rover:)

    Tim Czajka
    1972 Series III 88