[lro] Elsan Chemical Toilets

From: shukait@mac.com
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 12:51:26 EST

    All,

    I'm looking for the original toilet that was an option in my Land-Rover
    Dormobile. I found Elsan's website in the UK:

    http://www.elsan.co.uk/

    but it's very poor with every link to info broken. I'd like to check
    with everyone on the list to see if you have the following information:

    Note: I placed an ad on LRX.com with a picture of the complete toilet
    or you can check out John Hess or TeriAnn Wakeman's websites to see it
    in greater detail:

    TeriAnn Wakeman:
    http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman/LR/G_DormobileRovers.htm (scroll
    down and you'll see it)

    John Hess:
    http://wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us/~jfhess/dormobile_features/cabinets.html
    (scroll down to the bottom)

    1. Does anyone have one for sale?

    2. Do you know anyone, who has one, that would sell it?

    3. I'll pay a finders fee of $50 USD, it has to be complete and in semi
    good condition. There has to be a Dormobile in the UK sitting in a
    field with a Elsan Chemical Toilet waiting to be found.

    4. Is there a person on the list that could find the address and
    telephone number for Elsan in the UK for me, maybe Elsan has an old one
    sitting around?

    Thank you very much,

    Keith & Pam Shukait
    Northern California Rover Club
    Mendo-Reece List Digest Version
    Dormobile Owner Register
    1997 Land Rover Discovery XD "YLLWJKT"
    1969 Land Rover Series IIA ExMoD 109 Regular "Millie"
    1967 Land Rover Series IIA NADA 6 Cylinder Dormobile "Indiana"