Re: [lro] Forward control question

From: Lonn Howard (lhoward4005@charter.net)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 23:34:21 EST

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Isaac Fain"
    > J-L, with all due respect

    Extremely well said Isaac. I was in the process of booking a flight to Canada
    so I could head-butt J-L with my "bonehead" when your post came across the 'net.
    You saved me a ton in last minute airfare and J-L a big bump on his noggin.

    Got any good beer in your corner of the world J-L?

    Honestly, I forgot that J-L was running the coiler front axle and concur that
    this axle has a weak link in the necked down area at the CV.

    Lonn