Re: [lro] Forward control question

From: jimfoo (jimfoo@purplemountain.net)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 19:25:17 EST

    I doubt you would want to go in this direction, but I thought I'd throw
    in the observation that I don't think it would be very hard to modify a
    Rover axle to accept a Ford 9" 3rd member. What about Bill's (GBR)
    axles? I'm fairly sure he has high strength RR axles. My 24 spline
    Series axles have been great.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser