Re: [lro] Forward control question

From: David Scheidt (dmschei@attglobal.net)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 18:46:44 EST

    >> Now couple this with the new BCB disk brake conversion kit that uses
    >> stock Rover coiler rotors and calipers.
    >
    >Since I am using RR axles and need the width, I'll probably try and stay
    >away from series axles. I am pretty sure that a hybrid 101FC/coiler brake
    >axle will be the only way to go, however it means a regear and a lot of
    >modifications. It seems like the only alternative to a D60 conversion with 8
    >bolt wheels.

    An american D60 with rover swivels, etc? It would mean changing the
    tube lengths, since american iron all has the diff on the wrong side,
    but that's pretty easy compared to the rest of the project. D60s are
    available with with non-eight bolt wheels in the aftermarket. I
    rather doubt anyone makes a rover lug pattern ( 5 on what, btw? )
    hub, but I bet they'd sell one undrilled.