Re: [lro] Forward control question

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 15:39:46 EST

    On Friday, February 7, 2003, at 11:32 AM, Jean-Leon Morin wrote:
    > However, now I'm thinking that even if the eaton (ENV) was available
    > as a FC
    > axle, it probably had 109 6 cyl brakes, because of the 5 bolt pattern.
    > doubt rover would design a completely different 5 bolt front end using
    > 101
    > FC brakes but with 5 wheel bolts. I figure it's either that early 101s
    > had
    > these axles and 109 brakes, or this is a special, or I'm dreaming.

    I guess this is the point where I mention that BCB is developing a set
    of 24 spline front axles with BIG CV joints for series rover diff
    housings. These will be much stronger than anything currently
    available.

    Now couple this with the new BCB disk brake conversion kit that uses
    stock Rover coiler rotors and calipers.

    And the 35 spline rear series Salisbury Axle conversions also under
    development.

    TeriAnn J. Wakeman
    Santa Cruz, California
      http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

    A member of the internet community since 1985.