Re: [lro] Re: Installing a Weber on an SII

From: Bob & Sue Bernard (bobnsueb@saber.net)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 11:48:01 EST

    HI,
    Right now I don't remember the brand, it was a common name that I might
    recognize if I hear it.
    Realizing that it was flooded, I would carefully floor the gas pedal and no
    extra pumping. Then it would start and blow out some black smoke.
    I also lowered the float a bit which seemed to help some.

    Bob B