Re: [lro] Need some help!

From: ynotink (ynotink@qwest.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 23:18:27 EST

    Hmmmm! In my first response I think I misspoke.
    What I meant
    to say was that if the high range four wheel drive
    button had
    been pushed down the drive train might be in a
    bind due to
    jostling and moving around in which case there
    will be
    opposition to motion. The solution of course is to
    shift it
    out of 4WD by moving the transfer case shifter
    into the Low
    position and then back into High. If that is not
    the problem
    he might try disconnecting the driveshafts and
    parking it
    until you get a chance to look it over.

    Bill Lawrence