[lro] Noise in reverse only, repeat

From: Rick Behning (behningr@ci.greeley.co.us)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 17:39:41 EST

    I took my rover into the shop and the mechanic suggested that maybe the noise is normal, which I am experiencing in reverse. He is going to check it out but I thought I would ask the questions again. John Cranfield responded last time, but I didn't get any other feed back. Not that I dont trust John, I would just like a little more feed back, things I can use to help my mechanic diagnose. Of course I don't want to accept the worst of the bad news, ya know? Is some noise in reverse normal? The noise isn't that bad, but since my mechanic heard it and wondered if it is normal, maybe the noise isn't that bad?

    Thanks for your feed back.