Subject: Re: [lro] Tdi engine life?

From: Tim McDowell (tim.mcd@tiscali.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 16:12:43 EST

    Frank,

    Last timing belt was at 70k, in 1998. I reckon replacement is due very,
    very, shortly...

    Can you please be more specific about the plugs? I didn't think my radiator
    had a drain plug, and am unsure about the one near the turbo. Are Land Rover
    upgraded parts available, or should I buy generic parts?

    TIA,

    Tim McD

    Message: 1