[lro] Tire Impressions

From: Bradley_Harris@aigag.com
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 16:34:18 EST

    Sorry about the cross post. I am in the market for new tires for my 1990
    RR. I am currently running BFG MT TA 265/75R16. I am looking at purchasing
    the same size and was looking at the new BFG MT TA KM and the Goodyear MTR.
    I am interested in anybody's comments about the new BFG KM compared to the
    old BFG. I have been very happy with my current BFG. The cost of the tires
    is about the same between the BFG and the Goodyear. I'd love to hear
    comments (relative to the old BFG MT) with regards to the on and off road
    handling.

    Anybody know why the tire rack is discontinuing the Goodyear MTR?

    Thanks.

    Brad H.