Re: [lro] Almost a Land-Rover!

From: Frank Elson (frank.elson@ntlworld.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 14:35:13 EST

    TA writes: >>>So I don't suppose any of you have any good 78's in good
    condition to
    > get rid of?<<<

    you can't have my Platters "Only You/The Great Pretender" (and folk think a
    double a side is a new idea) 'cos it was my first record in 1956.
    I guess I don't listen to Kathleen Ferrier or Joseph Locke much these days,
    but the Lonnie Donegan's are all scratched to heck.

    (now I;m going to be humming 'Does Your Chewing Gum Lose It's Flavour On The
    Bedpost overnight' all night)

    er... how do you mount it in your vehicle?

    Best Cheers

    Reverend Frank