RE: Observation on the Emerald City was [lro] Paging Pete Hope

From: Tackley, John (jtackley@dit.state.va.us)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 11:33:58 EST

    Try this one...
    I'm 100% French, but my ancestors emigrated to the New World (USA...case that confused you) from my namesake village of Tackley in the UK (just a bit NW of Oxford).

    JT/ric

    Reverend Frank said...

    OK, so Jock's son, born in Germany remember, after marrying a Bohemian
    (Hungary right?) woman, went and settled in Wales.
    His son married a Welsh girl...

    haven't you got anything harder than that? :-)