Re: [lro] live music is better bumper stickers should be issued

From: Andrew H. Litkowiak (andylit@covad.net)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 09:29:30 EST

    For those of you who do not have a Partridge Family song stuck in your head, I offer the following:

    Hello, world, here's a song that we're singin',
    c'mon get happy
    A whole lotta lovin' is what we'll be bringin',
    we'll make you happy

    We had a dream we'd go trav'lin' together
    We'd spread a little lovin' then we'd keep movin' on
    Somethin' always happens whenever we're together
    We get a happy feelin' when we're singin' a song

    Trav'lin' along there's a song that we're singin',
    c'mon get happy
    A whole lotta lovin' is what we'll be bringin',
    we'll make you happy
    We'll make you happy,
    we'll make you happy

    This has been a public service announcement from the 8-Track Preservation Commando Team