Re: [lro] live music is better bumper stickers should be issued

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 08:38:56 EST

    --- Rob MacCormick <rmaccormick@olin.edu> wrote:

    > condolences...Maybe with my powers of suggestion I can
    > push out the partirdges with .......THE MONKEES!!!

    Memo to me: Blow up Rob's Dormobile when I get spare
    RDX.....

    Just to get all this horrid bubblegum rock out of my head
    I'm going to have to break out my Pete Seeger and Arlo
    Guthrie CDs...

                   aj"8*)"r

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com