[lro] Almost a Land-Rover!

From: ynotink (ynotink@qwest.net)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 01:06:10 EST

    I notice someone snuck a coiler question in here
    and he hasn't been reamed yet, so I'm going to try
    my luck.

    I have a 93 Rangie with all the old Rangie
    problems. I am planning to keep this one until it
    or I expire. For that reason I need to look at
    replacing a lot of the cheesy interior bits that
    make the vehicle acceptable to SWMBO. Thus to my
    question:

    The wood trim on the dash, doors and console is
    deteriorating from 10 years of heat and UV
    exposure and I need to replace it all. If I buy it
    through the dealer does it come in separate pieces
    which may vary in color, or do they sell a matched
    set? I saw a good looking dash piece on ebay, but
    don't know if I would be able to match it.

    To minimize flaming responses I won't mention cup
    holders or CD players at this time.

    Bill Lawrence