RE: [lro] Is it a good idea to fit a Tdi200 on a series IIA ? do I have to do any changes in the rest of the drive chain ???

From: Matthew Riley (mriley@daowen.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 08:19:18 EST

    There's no need to fit an electric pump as the Tdi uses the same mechanical
    setup as the 2.25 diesel. ISTR some conversions required some modification
    of the bulkhead, but that may have been an engine-and-gearbox job. You may
    need to go for an electric fan setup, to avoid fouling the radiator.

    HTH

    Matt Riley
    Defender 90 200Tdi