Re: Re: [lro] Update for those who care:

From: Paul Archibald (paarch@jps.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 21:19:09 EST

    From: Frank Elson <frank.elson@ntlworld.com>
    Stirling wrote: >>>Sold my pickup truck this afternoon, shipped The
    > African last night<<<

    >Stirling, I think you'll find we all care.
    >Congratulations on making the right decision.
    >In the few years I've been on the list I have worked out that
    >the African is a part of you, like PKV is a part of me.

    Yeah! I aggree! .......but in a different way. The African has effected (affected?);-) myself and Granny from our times as caretakers for the l'il beastie. Not sure about Granville, but not a day has gone by without me regretting selling it, but.....I knew from the beginning when Stirling came by to see it, he would take good care of it, and continue the work I had started on getting it back up to snuff.

    Three cheers for Stirling!

    Paul
    (going out to Elgie to sit in the drivers seat for a bit to overcome the emotions...my father is still a bit pissed I sold "his" rover....maybe will have to end up giving Elgie to him to play with for a bit..)