Re: [lro] Islands; was Birma-bashing

From: Rich Williams (lndrvr1@nwlink.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 21:07:00 EST

    > it regularly to keep the moisture up. Also adding a
    > filtered grow light to give at least 12 hours of
    > daylight might help. Watch out for the narc's,
    > however. Hear they monitor grow light sales. Coffee

    I have a friend north of Seattle who quit working for THE MAN and started
    his own auto painting business out of his garage. Very small time, low
    profile, custom stuff. Perfect for painting my Series truck a few bits at a
    time. Anyway, the first time I went by, it was dark by the time I got
    there. His garage door was open and as I drove by looking for his place I
    was nearly blinded by the gazillion watt grow light he has in there. Said
    it came from a surplus of stuff that wasn't confiscated when a friend was
    busted and later sent to prison for growing, uh, oregano, yeah, that's what
    it was - wink wink, nudge nudge. Anyway, it made a great, though blinding,
    shop light.

    Rich