[lro] Update for those who care:

From: Stirling Anderson (suntzu_2002@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 18:32:36 EST

    Sold my pickup truck this afternoon, shipped The
    African last night. The guy was asking about the
    gears and what not, then he said, "Hell, you drive it
    up there, cause I'm afraid to." Drove it up what
    looked like a 45degree angle, thankfully the handbrake
    held her until he could get the chains on. The only
    thing thats worrying me is that he used the shackles
    as tiedowns in the rear... and just CRANKED that
    sucker down, till the springs were nearly flat. I
    suppose that's the only way it could be done, but I
    sure wish I had some recovery points on the rear he
    could have used instead.
    So, keep your eyes out for The African soon in a town
    near you. I'll be going into digest mode soon, so
    I'll talk to you all when we get to Georgia.
    Stirling.

    .
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com