Re: [lro] Colour match for wheels and Birmabright unbending...

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 18:08:44 EST

    >What exactly have you done to the rear tub, and how straight is straight
    >Keith?

    Here's a "before" from the bad side. This doesn't bother me at all:
    http://keith.miata.net/landy/images/Dscn5945.jpg

    A poor picture of the current damage on one side:
    http://keith.miata.net/postcards/newyears2002/photos.php?16

    It's not major, just your typical "whoops, I banged the rear quarter"
    crunch. The one done way back before I owned the truck was worse. I'm just
    looking for the best way to do a little unfolding without cracking the Birma.

    Keith