[lro] O/T Kilts -

From: Isaac Fain (isaacfain@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 17:09:49 EST

    That's a skilled edit there Troublemaker, err, Tom!

    Well, get this. I'm "downtown" in Ballard today (the neighborhood in seattle
    where I live used to have it's own town . . . well, before 1906 anyway), and
    dwelling inside the old Carnegie Library is a new kilt store - "Northern
    Channel Kilts". So now we have two places to choose from . . . who knew?!

    LR Utility Kilts, anyone?? j/k -

    cheers,

    isaac