Re: [lro] Landys on TV

From: Lori Sickley (rovers@nep.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 15:29:10 EST

    Yes! Good show! Beautiful scenery too!

    Have they continued the series without Compo?
    Wesley Pegdon, Nora, Compo....had to have the Corgi model : )

    Used to get it on PBS every night at 5pm.
    Haven't been able to find it since getting DirecTV : (

    It's the only show to ever wake my dogs from a sound sleep and have them
    look up with excitement when they heard the Last of the Summer Wine Land
    Rover!

    Smart doggies!

    Lori in PA