[lro] Colour match for wheels and Birmabright unbending...

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 11:07:28 EST

    I'm finally getting to repair the results of my last Moab trip. Two questions:

      - what's the paint that's a good match for the off-white used on Series
    wheels? I need to replace my spare tire and the wheel is rusty.

      - any tips on successfully un-crumpling a tweaked rear panel? Should heat
    be involved or do I just start bending?

    Tanks!

    Keith