Re: [lro] RR radiator

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 08:56:43 EST

    --- Rob MacCormick <rmaccormick@olin.edu> wrote:

    > AJR,
    > Sorry to hear of your rad. woes...'course could be
    > worse....I'm in similar shape with my toyota.

    I tried radiatorsexpress - 450 bucks..

    Got one out of AB for a little over 400, and was glad to
    have it. i should have it today.

    As well as the radiator, the bleedin' master cylinder
    failed on her car at the same time...joy.

    THAT I did myself a favor on - called my parts guys in UK
    and told them to get the miserable thing here. 85 quid plus
    shipping rather than 300+ for the same thing in the same
    box.

    As far as Mr. Dormie, you aren't that far away. A good run
    of enthusiasm will see it back on the road - we've dealt
    with a lot of the nasty issues.

                ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com