[lro] Defender Axels - is it ok to weld the exel and the dive flange

From: Asi Hakmon (asi@navicula.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 12:58:51 EST

    Dear friend, I have a little question

    Is it ok to weld the in the back Axel the rotating part (I dont have a
    clue how it is called in English ,the part that connects the differential
    and the dive flange) to the drive flange, so it is more like the way it
    is in the D90 and the discovery.

    My mechanic already found a way to weld them together, I just wanted to
    know if it is ok for the rest of the car ???

    Thanks people

    Best regard