Re: [lro] how bad did I goof? poured in diesel...

From: Landy Rover (landy88swb@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 07:07:17 EST

    Jeff,

    In the first Landrover I bought the dealer put diesel
    in. It smoked like hell and the engine was rough.
    Later I toped it off with gas and after a period it
    began to run very well.

    Things like this are not a problem for a Series Truck.

    The best thing to do now is to mix the diesel with
    petrol and run your tank to nearly empty this way the
    most diesel is out of the system.

    Realy, dont worry about it but don't make a habit of
    it.

    Jan Huisman