Re: [lro] Station Wagon (Little LR Content)

From: Robert S. Cascaddan (scaddan@pacifier.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 19:37:50 EST

    Steve Manning's Site (StationWagon.com) is great. In addition numerous web
    sites (you will find a link to my old Web Page "Why the Sudden Popularity of
    Station Wagons" on Steve's links page) there are books about Station Wagons,
    as well. I own "Station Wagon: A Tribute to America's Workaholic on
    Wheels." Anyway, you are correct. Station Wagon makes reference to train
    stations and supercedes the term Depot Hack that refers to train depots.

    Robert S. Cascaddan, MBA
    scaddan@pacifier.com

    Author of:
    Revolutionary Changes Ahead for Motorcycling
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/

    Articles:
    "Disruptive Technology = Revolutionary Changes"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/disruptive.htm

    "Attracting a New Generation of Riders to the Sport of Motorcycling"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/new_riders.htm