[lro] Bellhousing Bolt Pattern

From: Bradley_Harris@aigag.com
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 15:50:30 EST

    "But this 2.8 is (either bored or stroked) LR 2.5 Tdi with a variable
    nozzle
    turbo bolted on, so is more likely to follow LR bolt patterns."

    This engine is not a stroked or bored out LR 2.5 Tdi. The engine is
    completely different and I'm not lucky enough for it to bolt straight up to
    an R380 or something. You will find MWM suppliers in the US but they only
    have experience with the industrial engines. If you go to MWM's website
    http://www.mwm.com.br/en/index.asp and look at the Sprint 4.07 TCA with
    mechanical injection, you will see the engine I have (without the black
    plastic covers hiding everything).

    Brad H.