[lro] Alternators

From: Henry (eore74@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 14:51:49 EST

    Good Afternoon,

         Just returned from a two week trip with my girlfriend to Copper Canyon
    Mexico in my old Series III Eore. It looks as though the stock alternator is
    finally packing it in with all sorts of nasty noises and a flashing charge
    indicator light. Has anybody had any luck with some of the aftermarket
    alternators on the market for Series Vehicles - mean green, etc. I run an
    electric winch when the need arises and was hoping to replace it with
    something a little more powerful and easier to source in a pinch. Thanks in
    advance....

    Henry