Re: [lro] Re: LR vs. L-R, and the Brit cars website:

From: jimfoo (jimfoo@purplemountain.net)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 19:09:31 EST

    I have a brochure from 1983 on the 90 and 110. The front plate on the
    bonnet doesn't have a hyphen, the brochure doesn't hyphenate the words,
    but the ovals do have the hyphens. I also have a BL brochure showing a
    series III. It doesn't have hyphens except on the badges.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser