Re: [lro] dmv woes (kinda long)

From: brian girasoli (fustogrande@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 16:41:48 EST

    I'm not sure if they did enter it into the computer or
    not. She was all set to give me a temporary plate but
    when I told her about the frame she took it back. So
    I'm praying that she deleted it out of the system
    also.

    There is another DMV station, about 20 minutes north
    of here that I am going to try this week. This time
    I'll be playing the silent card, that's for sure.

    Does anyone know where I can get a set of number
    punches? At this point, if I do have to bring it up
    for the composite inspection I'd like to be armed and
    ready.

    thanks for all your help,
    brian