Re: [lro] Source for manuals, etc

From: Frank Elson (frank.elson@ntlworld.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 14:16:35 EST

>>>And what's wrong with a nice clean hobbit hole? it's not
> like we're talking any nasty old hole in the ground with
> tree roots and worm's ends sticking out of the walls, but
> hobbit holes are clean, bright airy things..especially in
> Hobbitton...er, Manchester.....
>
> Frank's gonna kill me when he reads this 8*) .<<<

no, I'll let you off, although you of all people know that I live on top of
a hill, not under it :-)

and the rest of you, I wasn't thinking of that sort of 'bonk' (I'm too
old... she tells me)
bonk is the noise I make when I try to stand up and fall over...

... and I was going to take my bulkhead over to a mate's for painting
tomorrow... can't drive now :-(

Best Cheers

Reverend Frank