RE: [lro] Source for manuals, etc

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 12:21:18 EST

    --- "andylit@covad.net" <andylit@covad.net> wrote:

    > You guys really need to think about getting homes with
    > normal ceilings.

    And what's wrong with a nice clean hobbit hole? it's not
    like we're talking any nasty old hole in the ground with
    tree roots and worm's ends sticking out of the walls, but
    hobbit holes are clean, bright airy things..especially in
    Hobbitton...er, Manchester.....

    Frank's gonna kill me when he reads this 8*) .

                ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com