Re: [lro] Source for manuals, etc

From: Frank Elson (frank.elson@ntlworld.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 05:00:44 EST

    Andrew writes: >>>Go to http://www.abebooks.com/ Search for "land
    rover".<<<

    Now that's a good site! Pity, for me, it's on the wrong side of the pond.
     I buy a lot of s/hand books as well and it's mostly a trawl through dusty
    shops. British prices are a lot more as well.

    BTW, I saw mentioned: Stuart Stevens, 'Malaria Dreams' - anyone into
    overland travel and laughing should buy this. It's one of my favourite
    books. Guy goes to drive a Land Rover through Africa and ends up with a
    Cruiser - but it's still a brilliant book.

    Best Cheers

    Reverend Frank