RE: [lro] Source for manuals, etc

From: Tackley, John (jtackley@dit.state.va.us)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 08:52:32 EST

    Frank, old chap...apparently you did not notice this at the bottom of the abebooks.com page...
    http://www.abebooks.co.uk
    ...so wahtz yur 'scuse...not the Jamesons again...we've all heard that before!
    ;>)

    JT/ric (PS...I just ordered Malaria Dreams,,,thanx)

    The Good Reverend Frank said:
    Now that's a good site! Pity, for me, it's on the wrong side of the pond.
     I buy a lot of s/hand books as well and it's mostly a trawl through dusty
    shops. British prices are a lot more as well.