RE: [lro] The fun continues...

From: Vel Natarajan (vel.natarajan@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 21:30:37 EST

    My only experience was on one vehicle. Bought a red-top new in '96, and had
    it for 6 years on my daily driver (Galant VR-4). This is through 100+deg F
    Chicago summers and sub-zero winters. Drained it a few times leaving the
    lights on in over that time span. Never failed to start strong in any
    weather over that time. I'll buy another when my current OEM battery dies.

    So what's the skinny on conventional batteries?? (Let's hear it from an
    ex-salesman).