Re: [lro] TD5 water in fuel light is on

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 09:28:01 EST

    Have a look at your fuel filters, one of the them should have a water
    trap and a facilty to drain it. This might require bleeding the air from
    the system but often not. Does your owner give a procedure for draining
    the water trap.
    It is also quite likely that the water sensor is sending a false signal
    due to the rain but don't rely on it being false before checking it out.