Re: [lro] the plot thickens

From: Keith Kreutzer (keith_kreutzer@msn.com)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 23:18:24 EST

Bill it's staring to sound like you should begin your messages:
StarDate 12103:
 "managed to remove layshaft using phazers and proton torpedoes. But that's
all she's got!!!!"
I'm staring to look forward to this business...Especially considering it's
on your coffee table...I'm Jealous...
The Saga continues here as well.. After driving the Disco around for the
weekend i am very cranky about the diff noise... Out they come this weekend
for new bearings and to be set up one more time.....