[lro] who had the RM 3 leafers ?

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 11:43:10 EST

    All,

    In the last few days, someone mentioned in passing that they
    had some RM parabolics they wouldn't be using anymore. I'm
    looking for some 3 leaf rears for my 88. I put RM front
    springs on last year, but left the stock springs on as they
    were only a year old. Well, the stock rears are pretty flat
    now, so if whoever has those RM 3 leafers still has them and
    wants to sell them, please contact me.

    Thanks - Bryan