[lro] Diesel Fuel System

From: Steve Lister (steve_lister@voyager.net)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 19:10:41 EST

    I just changed my fuel filter on a 1972 SIII 109" and after reading the
    "descriptive" Haynes manual it devotes about two sentences to the
    process of bleeding the system. I have been pumping the hand primer on
    the bottom of the fuel pump for quite some time and still I am not
    getting any fuel from the vent at the top of the filter body. How long
    does it typically take to fill the bowl and get enough diesel in it to
    squirt out? Help.

    Regards,
    Steve