Re: [lro] Tires, fuel, and other newbie questions

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 19:55:37 EST

    I'd definitely be staying away from 33's on a Colorado 2.25. You'll be
    struggling. I run 235/85-16 tires, which I think are 32" diameter. I try to
    stay out of passes on paved roads, but running around the flat is fine.

    I've got a set of 3-leaf RM parabolics in my garage that I don't think I'll
    be using anymore. I'm in Grand Junction.

    Keith
    970 242 2923