[lro] lift

From: William L Leacock (roverbilly@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 18:34:41 EST

    Greetz writes The biggest problem is (trough my eyes) the steering
    part, I want to leave
    the steering relay on its place and just move the steering box up or am I

    thinking to easy of this? (for the record , mine is a LHD so no problems
    with the battery mounting).

     If you remove the idler arm from the top of the steering idlerturn it
    through 90 degrees so the track rod end is on the top, instead of
    underneath you will gain almost a couple of inches and keep the track rod
    straight and not lose any steering travel.

     regards
     Bill Leacock